Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Internal Communications Officer - Croydon
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our busy Communications Team at a time of exciting growth for the company. You will work closely with this hardworking, friendly team to deliver a range of internal communications in order to increase their reputation.
· Being responsible for copywriting, editing and updating all internal communication platforms.
· Delivering excellent and creative communications through research, writing, editing and proof reading. Be responsible for delivering internal documents like newsletters, annual reports and financial statements.
· Being the main driver to identify innovate ways to communicate to our staff. Supporting the development and delivery of a new effective digital workplace.
· Exploring and developing innovative ways to communicate with staff, including interactive dynamic media like video, polls, surveys, chat bots, blogs and social media.
· Support the development of the employee brand from recruitment, on-boarding, induction, ongoing training and campaigns.
· Being proactive in promoting the clients work through developing key campaigns to deliver high profile strategic messages. Create case studies and respond quickly to topical discussions and events
· A degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, PR, digital communications – Desirable
· Minimum of 2 years experience within a communications environment
· Knowledge of digital channels, design and print process – Essential
· Social media background