Internal Communications Officer - Croydon
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our busy Communications Team at a time of exciting growth for the company. You will work closely with this hardworking, friendly team to deliver a range of internal communications in order to increase their reputation.
· Being responsible for copywriting, editing and updating all internal communication platforms.
· Delivering excellent and creative communications through research, writing, editing and proof reading. Be responsible for delivering internal documents like newsletters, annual reports and financial statements.
· Being the main driver to identify innovate ways to communicate to our staff. Supporting the development and delivery of a new effective digital workplace.
· Exploring and developing innovative ways to communicate with staff, including interactive dynamic media like video, polls, surveys, chat bots, blogs and social media.
· Support the development of the employee brand from recruitment, on-boarding, induction, ongoing training and campaigns.
· Being proactive in promoting the clients work through developing key campaigns to deliver high profile strategic messages. Create case studies and respond quickly to topical discussions and events
· A degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, PR, digital communications – Desirable
· Minimum of 2 years experience within a communications environment
· Knowledge of digital channels, design and print process – Essential
· Social media background