Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Executive Assistant - Croydon
Up to £38,250
Our client in Croydon is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. Your role will be to manage effective, high-profile secretarial and confidential administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer. As well as ad hoc support to departmental leadership team as requested, ensuring efficient service at all times.
· Provide efficient and effective secretarial/administrative service including producing accurate documents, briefing papers report and presentations to a strategic standard within agreed timelines
· Perform a variety of complex tasks, including co-ordinating projects on both a large and small scale, organising and co-ordinating internal and external events and other project management led tasks
· Deputise for CEO Executive PA in their absence or as required and provide ad hoc support to the Executive Team
· Ensure meetings chaired by the assigned Executive Team member are properly serviced including agenda planning, collation and distribution of papers, servicing and taking minutes, action lists, arranging meetings and preparing papers. Arrange travel and accommodation
· Responsibility for extensive diary management and for intercepting, screening and prioritising emails, telephone calls and written communications, handling, responding to or redirecting them as appropriate. Diarising 1:1’s, Appraisals and Team Meetings for direct reports
· Provide effective and efficient minute-taking for strategic and operational meetings
· Work with the Governance Team to proof-read and prepare documents ahead of Board and Committee meetings, maintain the Gifts and Hospitality record and maintain a good working relationship with Board and Committee members
· Collating, monitoring and dealing with complaints and parliamentary enquiries on behalf of the CEO Office
· Manage and monitor Social Media platform as required, ensuring queries are responded to and reputation of Executive Team member is upheld
· Build and maintain effective working relationships with external contacts, including liaising for speaking engagements, external events and carrying out background research
· Meet and greet with visitors of all seniority levels, assisting with travel information and enquiries
· Previous experience as a EA/ Executive Assistant at Executive Director level
· Experience acting as administrative support to board meetings or similar
· Project Management experience or relevant qualification
· Experience of complaint resolution at a senior level
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong organisational skills
· Advanced Microsoft Office packages and share point
· Minute taking