Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wednesday 27th March 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Sales Coordinator – Wimbledon
£25,000 - £28,000
Our Client in Wimbledon is looking for a new Sales Coordinator! This is a perfect opportunity to enter the business at this time. The ideal candidate will have a similar background and a can-do attitude.
· Manage daily diary and job schedule
· Manage and maintain reports
· Send out estimates to clients, following up and booking works
· Produce breakdown of invoices and works carried out for work and all maintenance, pass to accounts to raise VAT invoice
· Send out checklists to Contracts Manager prior to project completion
· Schedule annual maintenance & arranging visits
· Send out orders, for all works and maintenance
· Manage and respond effectively to all emails queries
· Track annual maintenance contracts
· Property management for client’s rental properties
· Updating live report and programme with current work load
· Checking retention schedule, updating on completion of projects
· Maintain and manage the computerized software system for tracking
· Prepare monthly maintenance predictions
· Sign off all maintenance invoices from Sub-contractor, querying any invoice issues with them directly
· Ideally someone from a similar background
· Good at Word and Excel
· Will train on their own system
· Someone who can liaise with clients and Sub Contractors
· 20 days plus Bank Hols
· After 1 year, rises to 25 days plus BH
· Work place pension
· After 3 months probation option to join Health Insurance
· Free parking