Senior Administrator, Salary: up to £23,000 (DOE)
Our client is seeking to recruit a motivated and experienced Administrator to work alongside the Management and Administration teams within their company in Dartford.
The role is a full-time position with an immediate start date. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
· Handling telephone enquiries
· Handling post
· Maintaining and ordering stock
· Organising and maintaining training records
· Taking minutes during meetings
· Printing of drawings and documents
· Ad Hoc duties
Skills and Experience required:
· Heating and Ventilation knowledge not essential but is desired
· Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office
· A flexible can-do attitude
· Good typing speed
· Knowledge of tenders and online portals
· Be resilient and have an ability to handle difficult situations
· Hold a drivers licence and have own transport due to location.
· 20 days Holiday allowance
· Pension scheme
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Sittingbourne, Kent on Tuesday 14th May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions including Account Managers, Logistic & Material Assistants, Recruitment Consultants, Service Managers, Administrators and many more.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 14th May 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm - St George’s Business Park, Unit B6, Castle Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3TB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
· Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
· National Insurance card/Letter
Please phone our Kent office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.