Mobile Marketing Consultant – City of London
£25,000 - £35,000
Do you have a keen interest or experience within Digital and Product Marketing? We are looking for a Mobile Marketing consultant ideally with experience in Mobile Phone Applications to join our client in the City of London. You will have success in implementing marketing strategies, planning and executing campaigns including multi media platforms and channels. The ideal candidate will have some graphic design or UX skills!
This role will include working alongside 3 different consultancy areas (UA, ASO & CRM). On a typical day, you will be using clients data ranging from keyword performance to downloads per territory in order to identify avenues for growth. You will also be working on a number of varied projects as well as managing a number of clients. A background or experience within user acquisition, marketing, data analytics would be a bonus to your application.
Grounded in data analysis, you’ll use your creativity to translate those learnings into actionables: You’ll provide updates for clients’ presence on app stores, work with their designers to create imagery and video in order to increase their performance and liaise with their product team to prioritise ASO-driven recommendations.
You will be expected to work with clients in a varied range of sectors including Publishing, Travel, Wagering and Social Networking.
· Managing Clients data
· Identify avenues for growth
· Data analysis
· Provide updates for clients presence in the marketplace
· Work with designers to create imagery and video
· Prepare performance reports for Clients and ensure their needs are met
· Work directly with Clients i.e. proposals
· Has previous experience within a Marketing role
· Ideally experience with graphic design or UX skills
· CRM skills
· Photoshop skills useful, not essential
· Deep technical experience
· Technical skills
· Analytical skills with data and numbers
· Good story teller!
· Creative in order to look at performance to find solutions & improvements.
· Languages would be great! French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch