UK IT Service Delivery Manager – SE1
£80,000 - £90,000
Our global Client has relations with some of the Worlds largest organisations. They also operate under several sectors which add to their expansive portfolio and Client base. The Client is seeking their next UK IT Service Delivery Manager to join their team at their office based in SE1. The role will include reporting to Chief Information Officer, enhancing customer satisfaction through the use of the Service Desk and to serve as an escalation point for issues related to current services.
The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of IT leadership, service and desk side support as well as advertising.
- Handling and responding to Client issues including problem analysis and making requested service improvements
- Ensure databases are accurate and reflective of the current processes
- Accountable for driving the productivity of delivery team of the service desk (incident mitigation, first contact resolution, service desk resolution, average handle time, etc.)
- Accountable for Client satisfaction with service desk processes and delivery
- Ensures continuous process improvements to support improved performance levels
- Provides a single point-of-contact for day-to-day Service Desk activities
- Identify and resolve issues related to the performance of the services provided by the Managed Service Provider.
- Interact with senior management to provide information updates and gather service feedback for improvement.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Clients software and the ability to gather and report on process metrics.
- Use software to define and run reports
- Working with development team on overall software improvement
- Service reporting including SLA, average duration weekly and monthly volume of incidents and requests
- Compliance of the desktop environment for software patching and desktop encryption.
- Status of transformational activities
- CSAT surveys review and response
- Explanation of upcoming changes to OMC IT from the CSI team