Customer Service Administrator
Permanent Full Time
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Customer Service Administrator - Hampton
£21,000 per annum
Our Client based in Hampton has a new role for an Administrator with strong Csutoemr Service skills to join their team! You will be heavily involved in the role and implementation of creating and delivering the community partnership strategy. You will also be involved in a various amount of tasks including administration, distribution, utilising the CRM system and building Client relationships.
- Help to deliver income in order to meet agreed targets
- Support local relationships for the Client in the surrounding areas
- Provide wider support across all business locations to maximise appeal
- Administration tasks
- Communication with Clients
- Attending local events and visits
- Support team members in development of presentations
- Distribute information relating to the Clients opportunities.
- Experience of providing good customer care
- Communication experience, ideally in a customer focused environment
- Some experience of planning, taking part in or helping at an event
- Experience of using a customer relationship (CRM) database
- Knowledge of how fundraising events work
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of effective administration skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise daily workload delivering to a high standard and to meet agreed deadlines
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & use of a CRM
- The ability to travel to Surbiton, High Wycombe and occasionally Solihull
- Be willing to work flexibly including some evenings and weekends
Closing date for applications: June 7, 2019
Apply for this job