Customer Experience Representative
£18,000 – £21,000
Our successfully client in Mitcham is looking for a talent individuals to join their growing business and transform the customer experience. This role is to maintain buyer/seller relationship with day-to-day inbound transactional customers, providing customer-centric, forward-thinking solutions while working in a positive fast-paced, results-oriented team. This associate is open-minded to all cultures of the diverse assigned client base.
The Customer Experience Representative is the face of the company. Therefore, you must be able to “think customer” and have the ability to conduct yourself in a highly professional manner both on the telephone and emails seeking ways to maximise solutions and sales with each customer.
· Primary point-of-contact contact for the assigned clients and works with Account Managers and Programme Managers to efficiently process Sales Orders and find solutions to customer’s challenges.
· Responsible for answering inbound enquiries, proposing customer-centric solutions, maximising sales opportunities, and maintaining a professionally warm manner to ensure long-term customer relationships.
· Telephone conversations are vital to building powerful connections, and as such it is expected that the telephone would be the initial tool to discuss issues, opportunities, and proposed solutions with customers. Always following-up with written email communication.
· Utilise and be the business-owners of our online back-office ordering system.
· Utilise and become experts in use of our order management and inventory system.
· Learn each client’s internal systems/requirements and become a valuable external “extension” of their organisations to add value and ease to their busy corporate lives.
· Be the “bridge” between the day-to-day customers and internal associates/teams.
· Maintain Key Performance Indicator metrics on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
· Participate in regular internal client status and strategy meetings, providing valuable insight and identifying improvement and/or sales opportunities.
· Other duties may be assigned in line with business requirements; however, the key focus is supporting our day-to-day transactional customers.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written), friendly with ability to influence
· Positive attitude
· Professional telephone manner
· Problem-solving and solutions-oriented
· Ability to build relationships, both customer and internal
· Team player
· Knowledge of MS Office Software, primarily Outlook
· Eye for detail
· Strong organizational skills (including time-management skills)
· Flexibility to adapt to company’s needs
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or Experience
· Minimum GCSE level including Maths and English
· Customer service/sales support experience
· Other European languages (such as German) desirable but not essential
· B2B and SAP experience a plus
· English plus a European language would be beneficial