Permanent Full Time
Our successful, client based in Sittingbourne is looking for their next Account Manager! You will be responsible for ensuring the profit performance and budget is stuck to at all times. This is a new role that is not to be missed.
As an Account Manager you play a crucial part in the sales development of the business by focusing on new business attainment through key product promotion and developing new and existing accounts through proactive telesales.
- To represent the company professionally at all times.
- To ensure the area monthly sales budget is achieved.
- To self-monitor profit performance throughout the month in relation to the budget.
- Maintain good regular contact and develop professional working relationship with all customers.
- To develop the area and customer base through a focussed approach on key products - as defined by the Senior Account Manager.
- Monitor profit performance for each customer, with a view to maximising the potential profit of each account.
- Maximising potential may come from selling additional products, price increases, addition of ancillary charges etc.
- To expand customer base through self-generation of sales leads and via the companies Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- To liaise with Senior Account Manager on key target opportunities, new leads and sales data on a daily basis.
- To formally quote all new sales opportunities within the sales area via the CRM system.
- To respond to all incoming sales leads (via either the phone or internet) within the same working day.
- To record all call and quote activity within the CRM system.
- Ensure all customer requirements are clearly defined when taking sales orders to avoid any customer dissatisfaction or financial loss.
- To maintain good, concise customer records, ensuring the CRM and Exchequer systems are updated with contact details, special prices and any other special instructions. Other records may include competitor information, further product sales opportunities etc.
- Maintain the customer’s CRM file with latest development and correspondence.
- Ensure good time management principles are employed, in order to maximise call rates.
- Ensuring at all times the management systems, processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure any non-conformances are logged promptly.
- Any other requests of a reasonable nature that may be required by the Management on an ad-hoc basis.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise, with effective time management.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good personable telephone manner.
- Good personal presentation.
Closing date for applications: May 13, 2019
Apply for this job