Personal Assistant – New Malden
£13 an hour
Are you looking for your next job role as a PA? This is a great opportunity to gain the skills whilst working for a great employer at the same time! You will be reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with members of the Executive Leadership Team, providing information management support to enhance their effectiveness. The role provides a valuable contribution to transforming the business into a world class leader of products and services to leaders and career professional as well as to employers and organisations worldwide.
· Diary management
· Setting up meetings
· Travel & visa arrangements
· Support the Executive Leadership team
· Taking minutes at meetings
· Drafting agendas
· Greeting visitors
· Complying with all of the companies procedures and policies
· Process Director diaries and requests and absences using the companies attendance system
· Managing the company files with disposal of documents when appropriate
• Previous experience in a customer engagement, administrative or PA role
• The ability to maintain confidence and discretion at all times
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Digitally savvy and adept at using social media
• Event management experience
• An innovator with the ability to use creativity and initiative to bring fresh ideas
• A team player and able to quickly establish credibility amongst people at all levels
• An ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Open and collaborative working style; must be comfortable in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
• Passion and enthusiasm
• Knowledge of the FE and HE education sector is desirable
Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
· Relevant secretarial training and qualifications
· You should also be willing to continually update your skills and develop your knowledge of the qualifications and awarding body industry. An interest in HR would be an advantage.
· You must have excellent interpersonal, customer service and time management skills, together with diplomacy, tact and well developed organisational skills.
· You must have the confidence to deal with people at all levels and from all backgrounds.
· The ability to listen and communicate confidently and clearly, both orally and in writing is essential.
· The work requires administrative ability and is often to tight deadlines where accuracy and confidentiality are essential requirements of the job.
· You must be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· You will need to be able to draft correspondence both standard and ad-hoc with minimal supervision ensuring both quality and accuracy in all your work.