Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Temporary Payroll Administrator
Our lovely client in Wimbledon is looking for an experienced person to run their payroll this month to cover for their permanent Administrator. Starting Tuesday 16 April you will be needed for around 5 days to complete the payroll.
· Must have experience using Moorepay
· Calculating SSP, SMP SPP and any overtime
· Processing payments manually and ensuring all records are kept accurately up to date
· Actioning any HMRC notifications
· Issuing payslips and P45s
· Dealing with all related Tax and NI payments
· Essential to have previous payroll administration experience
· Must have used and be proficient with the Payroll system
· Understanding of tax procedures, benefits and other wage deductions
· Attention to detail
· Capable of working with minimum supervision
· Good Excel skills
· Personable, friendly and able to work well in a team