Team Assistant – Croydon
£9.50 per hour
We are looking for a Team Assistant to work for our Client in Croydon ASAP on a Temporary basis. The Client is looking for someone to provide a full range of administrative and support services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the team.
· Assist others in the department to ensure efficient and effective administrative practices, and resolve administrative and other queries related to the work of the department.
· Intercept and screen telephone calls, emails and written correspondence, dealing with, or redirecting enquiries to the appropriate areas, as necessary.
· Arrange, and attend or represent unit/supervisor at meetings, including preparing papers, booking rooms and refreshments, taking notes, and drafting minutes.
· Booking appointments, updating calendars and arranging travel and accommodation as required.
· Liaison with members of staff in other departments and external contacts / customers, in relation to the team/department’s area of work.
· Develop and maintain administrative and office systems, databases and spreadsheets, as required.
· Provide guidance and interpretation on relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies, ensuring purchase orders are raised in accordance with procedures, and other financial systems are updated where required.
· Provide project support to the team and to lead on administrative projects as required.
· Computer skills sufficient to operate on-line system and complex software or develop formulas for moderately sophisticated spreadsheets.
· Ability to use a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases;
· Oral and written communication skills sufficient to interpret and apply policies and procedures and to resolve problems, and to present a professional approach to all customers and stakeholders.