Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Italian Speaking Customer Service/ Sales Advisor
Our client based in Raynes Park is looking for an Italian speaking customer service/ sales advisor to join their team! The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and will be able to handle incoming calls from members and assist them in planning and booking.
· Develop high levels of customer service to increase and retain figures.
· Deliver levels of sales and service.
· Maintain knowledge of company and departmental products, policies and procedures.
· Process exchange confirmations.
· Meet & exceed productivity targets on call handling.
· Perform outbound telemarketing calls.
· Service all calls in line with the strict performance guidelines.
· Promote the businesses products.
· Maintain good communication with all customers and staff at all levels.
· Good communication skills with fluency in Italian and English .
· An excellent telephone manner.
· First class influencing skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
· Sales and/or call centre experience.
· A five-day week (37.5 hours per week) from Monday to Friday working shifts between 8.00am to 8.00pm).
· Full training and support to ease you into your new job role and help you achieve your targets.
· A competitive compensation package which includes 20 days holiday in first year and increases with service*.
· Free holiday accommodation*.
· Life assurance*.
· A great workplace in a central location, accessible by public transport.