Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Italian Speaking Administrator
Our Client in Raynes Park is looking for a self-motivated and confident individual to handle customer relations and membership based activities for their business. The ideal candidate should have a positive attitude with a flexible approach to daily activities as well as strong customer service skills. This role is looking for a fluent Italian speaking candidate to fulfil this role.
· Handling complaints promptly and effectively.
· Identifying complaint key indicators and trends to assist management.
· Managing relocation and customer services waitlists.
· Resolving relocation problems for members’.
· Resolving member check-in problems.
· Identifying re-occurring resort problems to ensure they are recognised and resolved.
· Effectively and efficiently handle member enquiries and correspondence by telephone, email and letter.
· Maintain corporate standards of service with member retention being the primary objective.
· Handle membership administration.
· Maintain accurate and effective filing system.
· Assist with any special projects and assignments.
- Italian speaking.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Accurate & neat worker.
- Good eye for detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office.