Permanent Full Time
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Admin Secretary X2 – SE1
£25,000 - £30,000
We have a great opportunity that has arisen with our client in SE1. You will need to have experience with the InDesign package.
Working within an open plan office hosting 40/50 staff this newly created role is a full-time Admin Secretary and will see you supporting an immediate team of 4.
The candidate will have strong attention to detail and will be pro-active and support the whole team.
Ensure you apply soon as this role will be filled quickly!
- Providing administrative support to teams.
- Creating essential documents using InDesign and Microsoft Office packages.
- Working closely with the senior admin team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Diary and holiday coordination of project teams.
- Attending and taking minutes for internal meetings.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the team.
- Document controller including proof reading all documents to ensure a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assisting the admin team with reception and housekeeping duties.
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign.
- Used to taking minutes of meetings.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
· 25 days holiday.
· Dental vouchers.
Closing date for applications: July 10, 2019
Apply for this job