Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Are you interested in a Production Operative role based in Wandsworth? Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Production Operative to join a manufacturing environment in a leading organisation in its industry. The role will suit a motivated, hardworking individual that is looking to work as part of a friendly team.
· Assembly of products, experience in fitting connectors is essential
· Assisting with fulfilment of production orders
· Reading and understanding production instructions
· Assisting with quality test and inspection
· Assisting with stock inventory management
· Ensure that all procedures are adhered to to guarantee a high quality product at all times and sure products produced comply with quality standards.
· Liaising with other departments as required fulfilling orders and ensuring manufacturing proceeds according to the needs of the customers and the business.
· Assisting in maintaining the efficient operation of the manufacturing area
· Assisting resolution of problems and implementing process improvements to gain efficiencies and reduce wastes (Time, process, material) and advising of any issues or improvements
· Assisting in maintaining a clean working environment
· Maintaining safe working environments by following relevant H&S procedures, and advising of any issues or improvements
· Undertake any reasonable ad hoc work as requested by the production manager
· Previous experience in assembling parts and subassemblies
· Committed to safety, quality and productivity
· Good computer literacy and confident working with numbers – basic numeracy essential
· Solid spoken and written English strongly preferred.
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility to effectively switch between tasks
· Good time-keeping