Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£22,000 – £25,000
Reports to Senior Buyer
Looking for a role in purchasing? Our client, based in Mitcham is offering an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to work closely with international suppliers. You will be involved in all aspects of the purchasing process from trend analysis and product development through to managing projects from order placement through to shipment.
· Source the best supplier for each design breif
· Manage the sampling process to ensure accurate sample designs are delivered on time
· Manage costs including profit margins and budgets
· Negotiate with suppliers to get the best results
· Produce and provide accurate ‘delivered’ prices to sales team
· Manage the product development process to ensure amends are made quickly and accurately to enable sign-off of approved samples
· Ensure that a full written trail is created, in line with the company procedures
· Raise formal purchase orders through the clients order processing system
· Risk Assess, and then program orders for delivery
· Ensure all Company records are accurately maintained
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Tenacious with a strong determination to succeed.
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
· Ability to build strong vendor relationships
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Creative & innovative
· Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills.
· Good customer service skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong IT skills with experience in using Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
· Knowledge of shipping and duty.