Starting 1st May
Our client is looking for a Kitchen Assistant to join their team on a Temporary basis starting on the 1st May in Northfleet. This is a great opportunity to gain experience within a Kitchen role. The role is effectively under the guidance of a Kitchen Manager or Chef De Partie, ensuring that the kitchen is well maintained and operational at all times.
• Waiting and laying tables
• Preparing food as and when required
• Assisting the Chef in Kitchen duties
• Resetting tables and condiments when required
• Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
• Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
• Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
• Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs
• Laying tables and ensuring dining area is fully equipped
• Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
• Ideally have some Kitchen experience
• For the location, a driver would be preferred however is not essential
• Understanding the importance of health and hygiene
• Plenty of stamina
• A great team player
• The ability to listen and learn – fast
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN: WAREHOUSE WORK? FORK LIFT DRIVING? MACHINE OPERATING? MULTI DROP DRIVING? PRODUCTION LINE? ASSEMBLY LINE? WE NEED YOU!
OPEN DAY – Tuesday 21’st May 2019 9am – 5pm
Various roles and shifts available, some with immediate effect! Ongoing work, some roles are Temp leading to possible Perm. Competitive rates of pay.
Please call us on 017 9547 2065 to arrange an appointment to register with us, or just show up at our office on the day.
*PLEASE BRING YOUR CV, PASSPORT, NI NUMBER & DRIVERS LICENSE WITH YOU.*
HOW TO FIND US
St George’s Business Park, Unit B6, Castle Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3TB
From Sittingbourne Rail Station (roughly a 15-20 minute walk)
Once you arrive at Sittingbourne Rail Station, turn on to St Michael’s Road and head south towards the Fire Station, turn left at the traffic lights, go under the railway bridge and turn right onto the Eurolink Business Park, follow the road to the bottom and round to the left, St George’s Business Park is on the right hand side, after Medway Galvanising. Cartlon Recruitment are situated in Unit B6.
There is space to park on St George’s Business Park