Temporaries Consultant - Kent
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To manage the new sales development and existing sales development for the Temporary Division
· To manage a temporary work force making sure that all policies and procedures are adhered to and working to current legislation requirements
· To actively Attract, Recruit and Retain a quality Candidate base through a variety of mediums
· To identify new clients and convert
· To maximise on all current business
· To make regular client relationship calls
· To arrange and attend face to face sales meeting
· To maintain contact and keep clients and candidates informed on all business actions
· Resolve all client and candidates queries
· Keeping the branch database up to date
· Constantly strive to improve quality of service to both clients and Candidates
· Minimum of 1 years recruitment or sales experience
· Full understanding of Word Packages and be computer literature
· Strong command of English and be numerate
· Driven, Customer Focused, Confident and Outgoing and team player
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Sittingbourne, Kent on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions including Account Managers, Logistic & Material Assistants, Recruitment Consultants, Service Managers, Administrators and many more.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May 2019 between 9:00am – 5:00pm - St George’s Business Park, Unit B6, Castle Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3TB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
· Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
· National Insurance card/Letter
Please phone our Kent office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.