Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Marketing Executive (Exhibitions & Events)
£23,000 - £26,000
We are looking to find 2 Marketing Executives for our client based in Wimbledon to join their expansive team to work alongside the Marketing Manager to deliver the marketing campaign and strategy for a series of events.
· Execute Digital Marketing campaigns – email, PR, Postal Mailings etc
· Fufil scheduled print and online media activity and partner and association agreements
· Ensuring all content is accurate, up to date and in correct format and search engine optimized on the clients website
· Involvement in Digital campaign – including Google ad words, Remarketing and website enhancement tools
· Management of Ezone and Exhibitors – including scheduled email and telephone communications
· Delivery of Social media strategy – ie Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
· Registration system monitoring
· Involvement in collateral, creative design process and copy writing – ie brochures / adverts / online banners / HTML Emails etc
· Helping with data acquisition and segmentation projects
· Dealing with incoming enquiries, visitor and exhibitor queries
· Develop and maintain systems and processes which enable the monitoring of responses to the different marketing mediums and highlight trends or areas for improvement
· Event attendance to assist with preparation, build up, onsite delivery and post show requirements
· Contribute to post event analysis providing recommendations for new initiatives for the marketing the events
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Literate, numerate and analytical
· Knowledge of social media channels
· Understanding of Microsoft Office – particularly Outlook and Excel
· Good copywriting skills
· Experience within the Conference and Exhibitions sector