Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£20,000 pro rata
6 month FTC
Our client based in Leatherhead is looking for a new Researcher/Administrator to join their team on a contract basis. This is a great opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading companies. This role will include performing corporate research and providing administration tasks and support as part of the clients support team.
- Carrying out online and telephone research on new and existing clients
- Understanding the Sales procedures including all aspects of the market that the business operates in to understand the services that are offered
- Create service plans as part of the pre-sales process as instructred - instructed
- Operate all activity within the businesses own software systems (training will be provided)
- Provide essential administration support as required in a timely manner
- Ensure quality control of all information being imputed - inputted into the system
- Producing plans
- Perform other adhoc duties as and when required
Personal Specifciation: Specification
- Confident with speaking and dealing with clients
- Experience within an admin role
- Organisational skills
- Multi tasking in order to deliver results and find solutions
- Good IT skills, with strong knowledge of MS Office (Strong Word & Excel)
- Computer literate and comfortable with social media platforms.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast paced environment, dealing with staff at all levels within the organistation.
- Team player