Temporary Full Time
Salary: £20 - £22 per hour
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£20 -£22 per hour
Our client based in NW1 is seeking a HR Advisor to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be responsible to the Head of HR providing a HR service that is of the highest quality. You must CIPD qualified preferably to Level 7 with experience.
- Provide a high quality HR service which is customer focussed and cost effective
- Implement the businesses strategies
- Advise on a range of issues including attendance management, employee relations, recruitment and selection and performance management
- Deal with complex ER cases
- Review, update and develop HR policies
- Lead on HR issues and ensure all staff are engaged, motivated and high performing
- Assist managers in identifying HR solutions
- Advise and support staff and managers
- Lead and set up the staff survey
- Create HR KPI monthly and quarterly data
- Liaise with payroll department
- Review and update pay changes, pay bands and check accuracy of data on the businesses database
- Part or fully CIPD qualified with current CIPD membership
- Knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of delivering a HR service within a busy working environment
- Experience of advising, supporting and coaching managers on recruitment
- Computer literate and numerate
- Experience of working with HR databases, creation of reports
- Ability to work with figures and finance software
Closing date for applications: June 10, 2019
Apply for this job