Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st May between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
We have a creative new role in for a Designer to join our client based in Chessington. The newly created role will involve interpreting and implementing the creative vision across a wide range of projects ranging from digital, social, print, video and motion. The candidate will be reporting to the Head of Digital and Brand.
The ideal candidate will have a strong design background and be comfortable applying this to digital marketing. The candidate will be heavily involved in a range of long and short term projects on a wide range of specifications and needs. The nature of this role is that the candidate will be required to work fast and to strict deadlines. It is vital that you have previous experience in order to succeed in this role.
· Highly competent in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
· Additional digital skills required: After Effects, Final Cut, Flash and Dreamweaver.
· Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3, with working experience of HTML email production, PHP and web platforms such as Wordpress and Magento.
· Traditional typography and print skills.
· Proficient in MS office applications (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
· Experience in a design environment.
· Proven level of expertise and a strong portfolio to back this.
· Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
· A flexible approach when working in a team.
· Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to senior management and colleagues.
· Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
· Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
· Keen photographer.
· To be able to bring to the table fresh ideas.