New Business Consultant
£22,000 - £23,500
Full Time Permanent
An excellent career opportunity has appeared for a New Business Consultant with a Financial Services (regulated) background.
This is a full time role comprising 37.5 hours a week, worked Monday to Friday on a shift basis between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm. You will also be required to work one Saturday a month, between the hours of 9.00am to 12.00pm, for which an additional allowance is paid.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and customer focused individual to join the team. If you enjoy talking to people and have the ability to identify sales opportunities then this is the role for you.
The role is working within a call centre environment providing new customers with a first class service experience. You will be responsible for providing the initial point of contact for prospective customers and intermediaries regarding the products and services offered by the society, its subsidiary and associated companies.
· Maintain a knowledge of all the products and services offered
· Deal with telephone callers in an efficient manner from prospective customers, intermediaries and other relevant third parties
· Promote the businesses products and services in order to generate new business
· Issue relevant literate, illustrations and application forms
· Follow up all enquiries via marketing and the businesses website
· Maintain filing and record keeping systems
· Contact customers periodically regarding the products and services
· Carry out market research and analysis
· Deal with general tasks and products that are customer relation such as identifying suitable for candidates
· Identify solutions where customers require advice
· Assist with organisation and attend exhibitions and other functions to promote the businesses products and services
· Adhere to business procedure established for control of expenditure budgets
· Attend internal and external meetings as required
· Undertake any other related tasks requested by the Manager, New Business Team or Line Superiors
· Experience within a sales environment
· Computer literate (Excel, Word ECT.)
· Confident speaking on the phone in order to generate sales
· Insurance or Banking background