Temporary Full Time
Our client based in Roehampton is looking for a temporary Receptionist to join their team! You will ideally have experience within a similar role in order to succeed. An excellent telephone manner is essential to do well in this role. The office is a small team which holds around 20 people. This is a fun and varied role which at times may require the candidate to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Managing the reception area and office
· Greeting customers and other visitors
· Receiving deliveries and ensuring all calls are handled efficiently and screen as appropriate
· Maintaining the stock room and other office supplies at appropriate levels
· Collate Invoices for processing by the relevant department
· Managing the process of recording absence and periods of leave for employees
· Providing hospitality for customer conference room meetings
· First point of contact for IT (hardware)
· Carrying out additional duties to support the team as required
· Previous experience in a similar role or environment
· Computer literate
· Excellent professional telephone manner.
· Well-presented, articulate and highly organised.
· Enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible with the ability to manage own workload and act on own initiative.