Temp to Perm Assembly/Soldering Operative
Temporary Full Time
Temp 2 Perm Assembly/Soldering Operative
£8.00 per hour
Monday - Friday
(40-45 hours a week)
The role would suit a motivated individual looking to work as part of a friendly team, and looking for a career.
- Assembly of RF products - experience in fitting connectors is beneficial
- Assisting with the fulfilment of production orders
- Reading and understanding production instructions
- Assisting with quality test and inspection
- Assisting with stock inventory management
- Ensure that all procedures are adhered to, to guarantee a high-quality product at all times and ensure products produced comply with quality standards.
- Liaising with other departments as required fulfilling orders and ensuring manufacturing proceeds according to the needs of the customers and the business
- Assisting in maintaining the efficient operation of the manufacturing area
- Assisting resolution of problems and implementing process improvements to gain efficiencies and reduce wastes (time, process, material) and advising on any issues or improvements
- Assisting in maintaining a clean working environment, by cleaning work areas and shop floor at regular intervals.
- Maintaining safe working environments by following relevant H&S procedures, and advising of any issues or improvements
- Undertake any reasonable ad hoc work as requested by the production manager
- Previous experience in assembling parts and subassemblies (would be beneficial)
- Committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Good computer literacy and confident working with numbers - basic numeracy essential
- Solid spoken and written English
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to effectively switch between tasks
- Good time-keeping
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: June 6, 2018
Apply for this job