Location: Colliers Wood
Permanent Full Time
• Monday to Friday
• 9.00 am to 5.30 pm,
• 20 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
Our well-established client based in Wimbledon is currently looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their dedicated team. This position will be available to start in June.
You’ll work alongside a part-time administrator in a busy and vibrant office. Your team consists of a Lettings Manager and three Lettings Negotiators.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors regarding maintenance queries
- Ensuring we have signed terms and conditions
- Addressing tenant/landlord enquiries as and when
- General office administration including the organisation of diary
- Producing tenancy agreements up until move in
- Overseeing the arrangement of gas safety checks/EPC's and ensuring we have copies of certificates
- Database training will be given on Vebra Alto and Veco and a handover period of 3/4 weeks with our current administrator
- ARLA qualified preferred
- Must have Lettings and Sales administration experience
- A sound knowledge of Word/Excel
- Good administration and communication skills (on the phone or face to face)
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: May 30, 2018
Apply for this job