Part-time Customer Service Executive
Rate of pay: £15 p/h = 7 hour day - Contract
Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm with one hour lunch break
9.30am - 5.00pm with half hour lunch break
2 days per week. Mondays and Thursdays.Must be flexible to change days and occasionally do the odd extra day/days to cover sickness and holiday.
Working in a team of 2 other part-time staff and one full time staff.
To contribute to thriving team with great customer services and the ability to meet the needs of clients who need assistance. Provides customer service support to customers calling, emailing or live chatting the team.
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products
• Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
• Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
• Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence and email management as needed
• Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
• Help customers register online and process their orders
• Check product availability for customer orders and order or restock items if necessary to satisfy the customer
• Assist financial department with customers on security checks, accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues raised by the customer
• Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
• Customer Service Representative Skills
• Friendly, Patient, Able to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment, Able to Work as a Team, Attentive to Detail, Able to Work on Deadline, Able to Prioritise Customer Orders, Critical Thinker, Problem-Solver, Listening Skills, Accurate Order Taking
• Must have the ability to empathise and remain calm and patient, as most of our customers are mature ladies with no or little experience using computers