Tax Manager/Business Services Manager
£60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Are you an Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic Tax Manager? Someone who is Social, team-minded and outgoing, do you enjoy travel? Then what are you waiting for hit apply!
• Initial training in our European office (approximately two weeks)
• Genuine opportunities for rapid advancement
• An opportunity to develop your skills and network
• Some overseas travel and substantial interaction with clients and colleagues abroad
Our well-established client has recently opened a new modern office based in central London and is in the market for a Tax Manager / Business Services Manage.
You would join a small team, who work exclusively with internationally operating businesses.
• Primarily acting as hands-on manager of our UK office clients, typically being smaller foreign-owned UK private companies, with the most contact with the overseas head offices (the US, Australia, South Africa, etc.)
• Initially assisted by an office manager and a bookkeeper/accountant as well staff in other offices
• The provision to clients - using internal and external support - of advice and assistance in the tax, accounting, general business and company secretarial areas, as well as attending to internal office managerial and office functions
• You would supervise staff and later be involved in recruiting
• You would gradually become more involved in businesses development
· Previous UK accounting or tax experience
· Significant recent experience in company tax with a UK top 50 accounting firm
· Preferably a UK qualified accountant
· Excellent IT skills
· Proven skills in staff and client management
· Be able to command the respect of clients (especially Western European) with your knowledge of the UK generally, including business knowledge
• Currently at Senior/Associate or Supervisor/Manager level in a UK accounting firm
• Have lived and worked in another major country
• Familiar with Sage Line 50
• Speak another major language
• Some experience in the taxation of expats in the UK
• Good knowledge of VAT
• Company secretarial experience
• Knowledge of UK business visa laws
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.