Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 3rd July 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 3rd July 2018 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Tax Manager/Business Services Manager
£60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Are you an Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic Tax Manager? Someone who is Social, team-minded and outgoing, do you enjoy travel? Then what are you waiting for hit apply!
• Initial training in our European office (approximately two weeks)
• Genuine opportunities for rapid advancement
• An opportunity to develop your skills and network
• Some overseas travel and substantial interaction with clients and colleagues abroad
Our well-established client has recently opened a new modern office based in central London and is in the market for a Tax Manager / Business Services Manage.
You would join a small team, who work exclusively with internationally operating businesses.
• Primarily acting as hands-on manager of our UK office clients, typically being smaller foreign-owned UK private companies, with the most contact with the overseas head offices (the US, Australia, South Africa, etc.)
• Initially assisted by an office manager and a bookkeeper/accountant as well staff in other offices
• The provision to clients - using internal and external support - of advice and assistance in the tax, accounting, general business and company secretarial areas, as well as attending to internal office managerial and office functions
• You would supervise staff and later be involved in recruiting
• You would gradually become more involved in businesses development
· Previous UK accounting or tax experience
· Significant recent experience in company tax with a UK top 50 accounting firm
· Preferably a UK qualified accountant
· Excellent IT skills
· Proven skills in staff and client management
· Be able to command the respect of clients (especially Western European) with your knowledge of the UK generally, including business knowledge
• Currently at Senior/Associate or Supervisor/Manager level in a UK accounting firm
• Have lived and worked in another major country
• Familiar with Sage Line 50
• Speak another major language
• Some experience in the taxation of expats in the UK
• Good knowledge of VAT
• Company secretarial experience
• Knowledge of UK business visa laws
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.