We are looking for a qualified & suitably experienced PCV Mechanic able to carry out vehicle fault diagnosis to repair to a large fleet of Volvo/Mercedes coaches, in our new purpose built workshop.
Other duties likely to include are:
· Scheduled vehicle maintenance
· Unscheduled minor and major repairs
· MOT preparations
· Completion of paperwork to DVSA standards
· Breakdown assistance
· Emergency out-of-hours assistance
· Assistance in keeping up with H&S legislation
· Any other reasonable tasks as deemed necessary
Level 3 NVQ standard or equivalent as minimum and full driving licence essential and PCV licence would be preferable but not essential.
Hours of work are based on 45 hour week, on early/late shift rotation: 05:00-15:00/ 09:00-19:00 Mon-Fri. You would also be required to work on our 24 hour on call rota based on 1 week per month.
Private health care after qualification period, protective wear including overalls and footwear provided. 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays