Trainee International Coordinator
Our client is looking to hire a Trainee International Coordinator to help drive the business into further success. Based in their modern offices in Surbiton, you will be helping with the development of the International division to increase the Company’s market share. If you are a motivated, self-starting and goal-orientated individual, apply today!
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To assist the International Director and International Manager with the development of the International division focusing on the private market to increase the Company’s market share from a centralised point at head office.
Oversee Private International enquiries generated from telephone, web, leads and email through and outside the Company to include:
· Receive initial call or instructions and arrange surveys and appointments within Company KPI
· Submission of quotations, confirmation of quotes, instruction sheets and placing of business of International consignments at all stages of the move
· Work with our central operations European, shipping dept and help develop 3rd party relationships
· To effectively service International enquires and 3rd country moves including costing and follow ups
· Maximise all opportunities for additional revenue such as marine insurance and foreign currency opportunities
This will involve working as part of a team with primary focus on helping the company secure more private market revenue.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To use our systems in order to effectively carry out many of the duties listed:
· Use of photocopier and computer
· Receive and action incoming telephone calls
· Processing customer payments and acceptance forms
· Scheduling appointments for sales staff
· Prepare quotations and instruction sheets based on sales reports and other available information
· Assist senior management with reports
· Input into computer database of customer’s details and link up with the overall database
· Filing duties as required
· Ensure compliance of oneself with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
· Any other duties as may reasonably have requested by the Management
· Ensure compliance of oneself with requirements of ISO900