Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 3rd July 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 3rd July 2018 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
· Complete administrative tasks to ensure that the conveyancer can complete their responsibilities efficiently
· Assist the team in their daily routine by speaking with clients via phone, email or face to face
· Provide assistance to other support staff when required
· Audio and copy typing
· Opening and closing files
· Assisting clients with property transfers as well as business transfers
· Reviewing and preparing legal documentation and making photocopies (includes mortgages, contracts, and liens)
· Compiling settlement statements
· Communicating with financiers
· Typing up necessary documents
· Following companies policy and procedures
· Organised and pro-active
· Fast and accurate audio typing
· Strong IT skills including; Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Excellent communication skills
· Self-motivated and Ability to work well in a pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise work
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.