Corporate Recovery Manager
£55,000-£70,000 dependant on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an Corporate Recovery Manager professional looking to advance their career with a well respected firm who have worked on some high profile assignments They are a very strong and growing insolvency practice of 30 staff in Surrey. You are likely to be a Manager from a larger firm looking to take more responsibility and a faster career track or an Assistant Manager who is ready to take the Step up. Either way you will benefit from working with a great professional team and a firm that promotes work/life balance (1pm finish on a Friday)
Key Responsibilities will include:
· To manage a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and relevant compliance.
· Reporting into a partner you will manage a small team of insolvency professionals.
· Delegate work, ensuring cases are progressed efficiently.
· Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
· Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
· Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
· 5-8 years corporate insolvency experience
· Experience of managing less experienced team members
· CPI qualified
· JIEB and or ACA/ACCA qualifications highly desirable
· Degree educated (preferable)
· Experience working on admins, CVL’s, MVL’s, Court Winding-Ups and CVA's
· Experience working on IVA’s and bankruptcy cases is desirable but not essential
· IPS software experience and ideally VC or a similar electronic filing system
· Strong financial analysis
· Knowledge of investigation work
· Good commercial acumen
If you don’t quite meet the criteria we would still like to talk to you so please do get in touch for a confidential discussion