Role: Assistant Management Accountant
· An established company based on The Isle of Sheppey are seeking an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their highly dedicated team:
Daily Duties to include but not limited too:
· Oversee all accounts functions and supervise junior staff in their duties
· Prepare and submit all returns to HMRC as required (VAT, CIS, EPS)
· Oversee client onboarding, including review of credit history and setting of appropriate limits
· Credit control including meeting monthly cash collection targets
· Manage weekly cashflow and report to directors
· Make payments to suppliers
· Review weekly wages
· Process monthly wages
· Monthly reconciliation of invoice discounting facility and management of drawdowns to meet cash requirements
You will be AAT qualified and studying or have competed a CIMA professional qualification.
The hours are Monday – Friday – 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm, hours can be slightly flexible
For more detailed information contact us now!