Class 2 Driver/Warehouse Operative
This is an exciting opportunity an enthusiastic individual to join the fastest growing company The position is based at the Sittingbourne depot. The position will be 70% driving and 30% based at the depot.
The expectation is to provide first class service to valued clients within in a fast moving B2B environment. You will be an efficient, well presented, accurate, quality driven individual, who takes a real pride in their work. You will be an integral part of a small team
· Be hard working and professional
· Numerically strong
· Computer literate
· Have a positive team attitude
· Be flexible on duties to suit the needs of the business
· Manage a healthy workload and maintain focus and organisation
· Be able to understand and effectively follow company process and procedure
· To adhere to all national and local health and safety regulation and company quality policies
· 2 years experience in a warehouse environment
· Current Forklift Licence and 2 years experience.
· In house certification for REACH Trucks will be provided
· 2 years Class 2 driving experience
The role entails (this list is not exhaustive)
· Picking orders, pallets and part pallets, using a common warehouse management system
· Loading and unloading of vehicles.
· Stock control, checking and counting.
· Working in a safe and timely manner.
· Keeping workplace organised and clean to BRC standard
· Monitor quality frequently, reporting problems to line manager.
· Follow good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.