£40 – 50k depending on experience plus bonus £5-12k per annum
Full Time Permanent
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our Client as an Account Manager. The ideal Candidate will have 3+ years B2B sales background with strong selling and presentation skills.
This role will involve working from home for the time being - laptop, mobile and car allowance will be included.
· Develop annual sales plans for key customers
· Develop and maintains relationships within all key departments for assigned existing clients
· Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries and product launches, in order to proactively present strategic and relevant merchandise product suggestions and secure orders
· Proactive and regular sales contact with customers, presenting strategically relevant products ideas, new trends and information to customers and prospects. Keep a calendar of past orders and proactively connect with customers to ensure repeat orders are placed with the company
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company’s product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers
· Hits KPIs as set by the Sales Director
· Provision of quotes within 4-24 hours (depending on complexity) and timely follow up to ensure conversion to order
· Cross sell & upsell on every opportunity
· Daily maintenance of customer contact, projects and initiatives, quotes and orders on Salesforce CRM platform
· Expansion of contacts and business opportunities within existing customer accounts, as well as development of new business opportunities
· 3+ years sales experience in a B2B industry, strong capability of dealing with different departments within a customer’s business
· Knowledge of the promotions industry preferred
· Educated to graduate degree level
· Strong selling and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Fluent English – spoken and written, additional European language(s) highly desirable
· Excellent problem–solving skills
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Good computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with CRM platform Salesforce an advantage
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.