Excellent opportunity for a trainee to join a large organisation which after a successful hands on probationary period an apprenticeship will be offered. Ideal for College or School leaver looking to start their career
The role will include the following:
· To work with Senior Automation engineers and learn all aspects of the automation equipment.
· To ensure that maintenance is carried out safely and within Health and Safety guidelines.
· Adhere to the training guidelines when working on the automation equipment.
· To learn all aspects of the automation processes which include but is not limited to robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and mechanical to produce product that complies with companies quality standards.
· To work with the senior engineers to reduce machine downtime within the Automation department.
· To ensure the Automation department and the surrounding area are maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times, especially after work has been carried out..
· To work with the shift Supervisor, Senior Engineers and QC department, to monitor and adjust the manufacturing parameters to ensure that the required quality standards are maintained.
· To ensure that any machine “faults” (electrical or mechanical) are reported to a senior engineer or manager to be rectified and training can be provided.
Hours of work: Day shift 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM