Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Putney area
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
This role can, and will be, so much more for the right person as our Client is looking for someone to join who comes with fresh and exciting ideas on how to increase revenue and profitability.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to expand their career.
If this sounds like you, click apply now!!!!!
Excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager, working for a prestigious company.
Our Client is looking for someone who will lead on the company’s marketing approach and expand the brand awareness to attract more clients to the business.
This will be a 'hands on’ role and an exciting time to join this great organisation.
- Develop detailed strategic marketing plans for each product or service for all media channels and sales team; highlighting market trends, demographics, competitor products.
- Develop the multi-channel campaigns for promotional materials, website content, SEO, Social Media and events working with internal stakeholders.
- Produce marketing and sales data for written reports and presentations; reporting ROI and sales results to senior executives.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns with internal teams - including online marketing, brochures, blogs, websites management.
- Create sale materials such as email marketing and overseeing social media marketing.
- Collaborate with external partners to produce multiple advertising channels, produce engaging content and create digital animations and videos.
- Oversee management team’s marketing content - for example producing articles.
- Contribute to post-event analysis providing recommendations for new marketing initiatives.
- Digital Marketing experience
- A bachelor degree (non-specific) (or equivalent)
- Excellent management, organisational, marketing and communication skills etc.
- Experienced in campaign creation and using multiple communication challenges
- Excellent project management experience
- Experienced in blog writing and Copy Writing
- Strong independent working and problem solving abilities
Closing date for applications: June 30, 2021
Apply for this job