Sales Support Co-ordinator
Location: Surrey/London/Herts/Essex/Middx - Remote working
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £22-£24,000 dependent on experience
Our client is seeking a Sales Support Co-ordinator to join their team in Surrey. We are seeking some who has outstanding customer communication skills and a B2B sales administration background. Working for the National Sales Manager.
- Proactively assisting with the management of all inbound and outbound sales enquiries. This involves handling inbound and making outbound calls, general sales administration, preparing quotations, processing orders and helping to ensure that we always deliver a consistently professional service to our clients.
- General sales administration, preparing quotations, processing orders.
- Ensuring that you always deliver a consistently professional service to clients.
- Liaising with the Project & Engineering Managers as well as our Support Desk providing the necessary information to allow the work to successfully continue.
- Building long term client relationships
- Recording and managing data within a CRM system
- Assisting to identify and secure new business in existing and new markets via market research, email activities & competitor analysis.
- Validating Project Lists, you will be responsible for initially seeing that such lists contain the necessary information in the correct format.
Essential Experience / Skills:
- Experience within a customer service and/or sales / sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships effectively at all levels
- A strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent time management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- You should be competent using a Windows based computer running a variety of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Excel.
- 20 days holiday entitlement a year for the first 5 years following which, this increases by 1 day per annum up to a maximum of 25 days per year.
- Flexible working from Home/Office (subject to confirmation)
- Pension Scheme
- Via free Edenred Membership, Hundreds of shopping discounts are available on gift cards/ecards from John Lewis, Debenhams, M&S. Discounts on cinema tickets at Odeon, VUE and massive savings on tech from Currys PC World, Apple Store, Samsung and much more - (retailers may change from time to time)
Disclamer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: October 27, 2021
Apply for this job