Accounts Semi Senior
Permanent Full Time
Our Client is seeking an Accounts Semi Senior to join there team in Maidstone. There are lots of opportunities to grow your career with this company, plus a supportive learning and development programme available.
- Preparing statutory accounts for companies, as well as partnerships and sole traders within our growing’s team
- Prepare corporation tax and draft corporation tax returns with XBRL tagged accounts for review by the tax team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- AAT qualified or part qualified
- Strong practical knowledge and experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Strong double entry knowledge
- Ideally a good working knowledge of Xero, QBO and other IT packages, although training would be available
- Basic tax knowledge - how to do tax computations, PAYE, VAT
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Ad hoc advisory work
- Commercial awareness and client focus
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Genuine work life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 28 days annual leave on a training contract, with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days (rising to 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- After qualifications completed, with the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Reward and recognition bonuses available, with no cap on how many you can be awarded in a year
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4,000 for a successful referral
- Paid CSR time
- Car lease scheme
- And more!
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: October 27, 2021
Apply for this job