Our Accounting Division is seeking an Audit Manager to work for a Top 15 Accountancy client. You will be working on their largest and listed clients, helping to achieve a high standard of client service in an effective manner. While they work with a range of clients within multiple industries, they have strong links to the mining and energy sectors
Increasingly they're getting involved with cross-office projects, working with colleagues across the country and more globally.
As Audit Manager, you will manage a portfolio of clients, meeting the needs of the clients while maximising the fee income of the portfolio, by delivering their services. You will also need to effectively manage resources and the workflow in conjunction with their management team.
Agile working available, including core hours and a minimum of two days working from home.
Award-winning training, genuine work-life balance, clear succession paths for, supportive leadership teams and the sheer scope we can offer our teams in their respective roles.
- Genuine Work-Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to
help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Private healthcare
- Managers bonus scheme
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent)
- More than 3 years post qualification experience is preferred, gained in a practice environment
- Up to date in CPE and recent developments in accounting standards
- Experience of OMBs covering a range of industries with a focus across accounts, advisory and audit
- Computer packages - Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage, Xero, QBO, Caseware, VPM and Alphatax
- Management/supervisory experience - the ability to motivate, delegate effectively, develop the
team and be a strong leader
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within14days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.