Our Accounting Division is seeking an Audit Semi Senior to work for a Top 15 Accountancy client. You will be working on their largest and listed clients, helping to achieve a high standard of client service in an effective manner. While they work with a range of clients within multiple industries, they have strong links to the mining and energy sectors
Increasingly they are getting involved with cross-office projects, working with colleagues across the country and more globally.
As an Audit Semi Senior in an Not for Profit team, you will manage a portfolio of clients, meeting the needs of the clients while maximising the fee income of the portfolio, by delivering their services. You will also need to effectively manage resources and the workflow in conjunction with their management team.
- Genuine work life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure
to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28
days on a training contract, with the opportunity to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Paid CSR time
- Car lease scheme
- And more!
Qualifications and Skills
- AAT qualified and looking to move on to ACA or ACCA, or part qualified ACCA/ACA with
- 1-3 years Auditing experience
- Excellent audit analysis skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience - Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare (accounts and audit)
- Some previous experience of mentoring junior members of staff
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Familiarity with IFRS, ISA, US GAAP & GAAS would be an asset, but not required
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.