Part time Audio Secretary
Permanent Part Time
Monday to Wednesday 9am to 5.30pm
In this role as a Commercial Department Secretary for a great company in Wimbledon, you will be providing full support to a busy, successful Commercial team.
- Attention to detail important in all aspects.
- Typing/presentation of all Reports & Valuations for the Professional team.
- Answering incoming telephone and dealing with enquiries in a professional manner. Entering appointments for the team onto office diary (as necessary).
- Executing and maintaining organisational systems in-house in accordance with company policy.
- Confirming all Anti Money Laundering checks have been carried out and passed.
- Assisting in production of property particulars/downloading photographs/printing.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with each of our contacts in these areas.
- Ensuring that all sites to be regularly monitored.
- Ensuring all current instructions have folders made up, with signed copies of EPCs, T&Cs, property particulars and full client contact info.
- Upholding professional relationship with the contractors and once a month signing off board contractors’ monthly invoice to Accounts Department.
- Making sure that all costings are recorded on the system for clients.
- Sorting stationery management/purchase orders.
- Responsibility for issuing of invoices numbers and preparation of draft invoices.
- Delivering office post to town centre Post Office/DX.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must by able to use systems such as ALTO/XERO/Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Must have previous experience of audio, or have experience working within a property agency role
- Must have excellent people skills
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: October 31, 2021
Apply for this job