Business Development Director
Location: Central London & HO Battersea
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £70,000 basic - £90,000 OTE
We are seeking a Business Development Director to join an incredible company in Central London. In this role you will be expected to deliver the best and most focused customer experience. You will also be responsible for achieving benchmarks, working closing with bid writers and other team members to achieve turnover and margin targets.
- Identify and develop Sales Leads in line with strategy.
- Follow up Sales Leads, Periodic and Ad-hoc quotations.
- Formulate a monthly summary of sales activity through CRM/ tracker.
- Guarantee quotes and invoices for work are accurate and guarantee an appropriate profit margin.
- Create proposals and quotes supported by the Bid Manager for larger complex bids.
- Work in collaboration with Graphic Designer to produce collateral and presentations to support sales pitches.
- Facilitate the production of sales literature to support sales activity.
- Support Head of Sales with skills development of the BDMs within the Sales Team.
- Establish effective working relationships with a wide range of staff and clients
- Work closely with the Implementation Team to ensure precise handover of new opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the contract cleaning business
- High calibre strategic thinking
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Must be a team player
- Good analytical and measured problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrates determination in setting personal objectives and achievements of goals
- Builds good, sustainable relationships with clients (internal and external)
- Demonstrates experience in developing talent within the team
- Able to managing busy workload and multi-tasking
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this ro
Closing date for applications: October 14, 2021
Apply for this job