Head of Sales
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £80,000 basic - OTE £100,000
As Head of Sales for an incredible, fast-growing and dynamic company in Battersea, you will be responsible for mentoring the success and growth of Business Development Executives. You will also be responsible achieving high turnovers and margin targets.
- Improving performance through the effective mentoring, management and training.
- Implementing sales plans and solutions, supporting turnover targets.
- Delivery of the overall Sales targets.
- Contributing significant strategic and knowledgeable contribution to the direction of the business.
- Bringing new business opportunities in line with Sales Process Procedure.
- Produce and agree measurable strategic objectives to deliver the growth and profitability plans.
- Support bids and content for tenders responses.
- Coach and guide your team members to effectively deliver results.
- Provide timely and accurate performance data of KPI’s and business sales performance.
- Establish effective working relationships with a wide range of staff
- Travel required to periodic mandatory company meetings/presentations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge and experience with the contract cleaning business
- High calibre strategic thinking
- Strong and inspirational leadership
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Must be a Team player
- Good Analytical and problem solving and skills
- Good with building good, sustainable relationships with clients (internal and external)
- Ability to work under pressure
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role
Closing date for applications: October 15, 2021
Apply for this job