Customer Services Operations Executive
Location: West/East Sussex
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £23,000 -£30,000
3 days per week in the office with flexibility for home working
This role will suit a car driver!!
Our client is looking for a self- motivated, organised and resilient Customer Services Operations to join their team in West/East Sussex (seeking new premises).
- Managing manual & electronic order processing
- Processing credits and invoices
- Managing Customer New Line Form management
- Setting up customer specific information
- Frequently contacting customers by phone, email
- Collaborating with the 3rd party warehouse and Operations and Logistic Manager to capitalise on shipments
- Co-ordinating launches and promotions with customers
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Communicating with Finance on credit limits and held orders to maximise shipment
- Communicating with other departments on stock and customer requirements
- Managing Customer Samples / Consumer Prizes
- Attending at Trade Fairs and exhibitions as required
- Managing General Administrative duties
Qualifications n and Skills :
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Excellent PC skills - Excel & Outlook mandatory.
- Experience managing SAP Business One is desirable
- Ability to deal with Retailers -(an advantage)
- Great organisational skills
- Important attention to detail
- Good communication skills - Both written and oral
Applicants should live within a 30-40 mins commute of our new office near Gatwick, West Sussex. You should expect to have approx. 3 days per week in the office with flexibility offered for some home working.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for thisrole.
Closing date for applications: October 21, 2021
Apply for this job