Temp Receptionist /Administrator
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £ 10.00 p/h
Urgently needed for a lovely company in South West London, please contact us ASAP.
Main duties can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- First point of contact - meeting and greeting in a professional and courteous manner, offer refreshments; and inform colleagues when customer and clients are waiting promptly and keep the waiting area clean and tidy
- Ensure that the switchboard is manned at all times when requesting to be relieved from your post; all switchboard faults must be reported immediately and logged
- Ensure switchboard is answered promptly and courteously at all times, ensuring that an apology is given to the caller should this objective not be met; continued communication must be maintained with the customer should they be placed on hold
- Ensure all calls are correctly qualified, all messages are taken accurately and passed on to the relevant personnel promptly
- Administration support - typing of general correspondence etc.
- Post and courier services tasks are carried out - franking, registered or recorded post procedures, mail distribution and couriers ordered
· Previous reception and/or switchboard experience essential
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills; customer service orientated (open-minded, tolerant and expresses empathy); professional appearance
· Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills essential
· Confident and ethical with a positive and pro-active approach; team player; organised with effective time management; able to manage workload and take responsibility of role
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: October 27, 2021
Apply for this job