Leasing/ Property Executive
Permanent Full Time
Our client based in Woking is seeking a Leasing/ Property Executive. In this role you will be responsible for marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies, revenue, and hitting resident retention goals. You will also be expected to provide resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
This role will be shift based between 08.00 - 20.00, 5 days out of 7 (37.50 hour week) and may involve some shifts outside of this timeframe.
- Completing all leasing actions to achieve the revenue and tenancy goals by conducting apartments viewings handling applications
- Formulating the lease and move-in package, and guaranteeing a smooth resident move-in and signing process
- Overseeing online marketing through the development’s dedicated website. Ensuring professional photos are used along with the correct floor plan
- Handling the dedicated social media accounts related to this community
- Finishing suitable Right-to-Rent and immigration checks and ensuring all documents provided are certified
- Guarantee customer information is handled in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Suppling an excellent experience to every person
- Holding weekly and seasonal community events on site
- Follows-up with both future and new residents to ensure satisfaction
- Responds quickly and to resident concerns and questions, and take prompt action to solve problems
- Attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications.
- Delivering the clients expected targets and agreed KPI’s to achieve expected occupancy and revenue through mobilisation to stabilisation and thereafter
Skills and Qualifications:
- One to two years of experience in leasing, sales, or marketing that demonstrates customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints
- Effective communication and written skills
- Ability to understand and complete legal documents and explain, and answer questions regarding residency
- Experienced in marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances
- Excellent written and spoken English
- IT skills including MS Word, Excel &
- Efficient and organised individual with excellent communication skills and has a sensitive, professional and well-mannered nature
- Build positive and productive working relationships
- Understanding in terms of Health & Safety Policy
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes shifts during evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role
Closing date for applications: November 10, 2021
Apply for this job