Permanent Full Time
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm and Saturday 9am-5pm
Day off in lieu the following week when you work a Saturday
As a Showroom Assistant, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service whilst driving sales and helping the team meet and exceed targets. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to release your creative potential and sell our bespoke products. We will train and assist you to give you a thorough understanding of our products. Once trained, you will be able to accurately advise on all products in the range to help maximise sales opportunities.
- Assist in the day to day running of the Showroom - you may also be required to provide cover and support to our other Showrooms.
- Provide accurate advice and recommendations on all products.
- Process customer payments and orders
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure efficient pick up for engineers
- Work as part of a team to ensure targets for sales, surveys and customer service are exceeded.
- Take part in monthly stock takes
- Assemble and service of all lock types (training provided)
- Cut all key types (training provided)
Sales experience is preferable, in housetraining will be provided for bench work.
You must be able to work 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday) on a shift rota and you will be given 2 paid days off a month.
You will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Quarterly KPI targets and bonus scheme
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. This benefit also extends to your family.
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attack and sport related injuries
- Private medical insurance
- Auto-enrolment into our generous pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & interest free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile and additional screens)
- Up to 40% off products
- Social events - Summer BBQ’s on the terrace; annual Christmas Party with a sit-down meal
- Charity events throughout the year - We are proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Marsden March, since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
- Recruitment referral bonus fees
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: November 12, 2021
Apply for this job