Customer Sales Advisor
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Mon - Fri (09:00-17:30 with 2x Saturdays worked per month, day off in lieu)
Our Client is recruiting for a Customer Sales Advisor to work for their established family business based in Epsom. Driving licence essential due to very occasionally cover in other Stores.
As the Senior Customer Sales Advisor your sales skills will be at the core of the success of the Client’s newly refurbished store.
- Utilising sound product knowledge
- Understanding of retail pricing to meet company goals and objectives
- Develop a rapport with customers will deliver 100% satisfaction
- Manage sales and stock enquiries via the company database
- Be responsible for merchandising the store display
- Assist and ensure the Driver/ Installer teams operate efficiently
- Be the Manager’s second in command and assist in all aspects of the day to day running of the store and deputise in their absence
- A proven background in Sales
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of operating a company database
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Adaptable and with a positive attitude
- An eye for detail
- Energetic with a reasonable level of fitness
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Closing date for applications: November 14, 2021
Apply for this job